Information on the processing of personal data
Dear customers and business partners,
Allow us to inform you on this page of the terms and conditions of the processing of your personal data in the course of my activities, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the General Regulation on the protection of personal data, hereinafter referred to as 'GDPR'), which enter into force on 25 May 2018. We also inform you in this way about the protection of personal data and your rights regarding the processing of this data.
Personal data Manager
The administrator of your personal information is the person to whom you have provided the information, or who is from you or about you to fulfill one or more purposes, ie:
SHK-BAS, s.r.o., IČO: 07416041, with its registered office at Rybná 716/24, Praha 1, Postal Code 110 00, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague under file number C 300653. You can contact your personal data manager at any time by email info@ shk-bas .com.
Personal data we process
We only process your personal information so that we can provide you with the products or services you are interested in.
Therefore, we mainly process the following categories of personal data:
- identification data: title, name, surname, gender;
- contact details: permanent address, delivery or other contact address, registered office or place of business, telephone, email address;
Purposes of personal data processing
We process the collected personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- provision of services and products;
- compliance with legal obligations;
- conclusion and performance of a product, service or cooperation contract;
- ensuring operational activities;
- keeping customer records;
- keeping records of business partners;
- accounting, tax and business purposes;
- debt recovery;
- archiving under the law;
- protection of rights and legitimate interests.
Sources of personal data collection
We collect personal information primarily from you as part of negotiations on the provision of a service or product or from publicly available records.
Processing and sharing of personal data
We only process your personal data manually without using automated decision making.
The protection of your data is organizationally and technically ensured in accordance with the relevant legal regulations. We process your personal data both in paper and electronic form and are stored in the European Union, mainly in the Czech Republic.
Your personal data is further processed by the following processors:
Accountant Finance & účetnictví JR, s.r.o., IČ 29145830, registered office address Sokolská 1790/56, Praha Nové Město (Praha 2), 120 00. in order to fulfill the statutory accounting obligation.
We have a contract with these processors on the processing of personal data, where it is stipulated for these processors to organize and technically secure your personal data.
Upon a legitimate request, your personal data may be transferred to third parties who have the legal authority to request the transfer of personal data such as various government agencies.
Retention of personal data
Your personal information is kept for as long as is necessary to provide products and services, complete required transactions, or other necessary purposes, such as compliance with legal obligations, etc.
Your rights to ensure privacy
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for future processing at any time.
- You have the right to request us, as the controller of your personal data, to access your personal data and more detailed information about their processing,
- You have the right to request the correction of your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- You have the right to request your personal data to be provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format, allowing it to be transferred to another controller if we have obtained it with your consent or in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract and are processed automatically.
- You have the right to object to the processing of some or all of your personal data.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data if we have no legal reason to process it further.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Possible changes to this information
Over time, there may be changes to the law governing the rules and conditions governing the processing and protection of your personal data, or to our terms, conditions and procedures for the processing and protection of your personal data. We will always notify you by updating this information.